How To Make Psilocybin Tea
- While there are many ways to enjoy Psilocybin, the best method is making a psychedelic brew shroom tea with it.
- Depending on how quickly or slowly you drink the tea, the rate of consumption will change how quickly and intensely you feel the peak effects of psilocybin.
- Mushrooms in general offer many beneficial physical effects, and this extends to psilocybin mushrooms as well.
- When making psilocybin tea, there are preferred strains of mushrooms to use. This will give you the best effects.
Are you interested in learning how to make your own psilocybin tea? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Making a thermo-regulated psychoactive beverage can seem intimidating at first, but with the right tools and information, it’s actually pretty straightforward. In this article, we will cover all the basics of making psilocybin tea, from gathering ingredients to brewing and preparing your special drink.
Whether you’re researching and looking for more insight into psychedelic cultures or just a novice interested in exploring alternatives to traditional medicine practices; this guide will give you everything you need to know about crafting your very own cup of psilocybin tea. So let’s get started!
What Is Psilocybin Tea
Psilocybin mushroom tea really is one of the tastiest and potentially most potent ways of consuming magic mushrooms, as the hallucinogenic components of these fungi are able to withstand more heat than other raw mushrooms. The two main hallucinogenic elements of these mushrooms, Psilocybin and Psilocin, have different levels of resilience when exposed to heat. Psilocybin will remain relatively intact even when in mushroom tea heated up to 190 degrees F while Psilocin will diminish in potency more quicker.
By boiling water with mushroom powder and making psilocybin mushroom tea, you get a flavor boost while still carrying over much of its original potency, along with reducing any feelings of nausea that can accompany when consuming raw magic mushrooms. All in all, it’s probably the best way to consume these mushrooms that won’t diminish their effect too much.
Consuming Psilocybin Tea
When enjoying psilocybin in tea form, how quickly it is consumed can greatly change the outcome of your experience. If you take your time and sip psilocybin tea slowly, you will reach a peak gradually over a longer period of time. However, if you drink the tea quickly all at once, the effects are said to hit you much faster with a more intense trip, in as little as 5-10 minutes.
There is still some debate when it comes to how long these effects will last, but individuals who swear by the quick method often report shorter duration times than those who are patient and sip infused tea more slowly. Therefore, understanding how you plan on consuming your psilocybin tea can help decide what kind of experience you want in advance.
Potential health benefits
When we think of someone drinking magic mushrooms or psilocybin tea, the psychedelic effects are the first things that come to mind. Yet, these mushrooms have a range of health benefits beyond their psychoactive properties. Anecdotal evidence suggests potent immune boosting capabilities can ensure your body is able to derive maximum benefit from all experiences that come its way. Furthermore, research has found evidence for its potential anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties when consumed regularly.
There appear to be some promising findings on medicinal mushrooms regarding its potential to fight against cancer as well. Additionally, preliminary studies also suggest that regular consumption of this mushroom can have beneficial anti-aging effects thanks to higher levels of enzymes stimulating cell regeneration and promoting longevity in users. Finally, imbibing psilocybin can leave you feeling rejuvenated and charged up for the tasks at hand!
Best Mushrooms To Use For Psilocybin Tea
When preparing to make psilocybin tea, it is essential to know which mushrooms you should use. The world of psychedelic fungi contains an amazing 180 different varieties, many with their own distinct strains. Of all these options, the most popular choice is Psilocybe Cubensis; however, there are numerous variants of this kind available today.
Fortunately for those looking for the best mushrooms for their psilocybin tea, our extensive research has uncovered which ones have the highest potential when used in this fashion, helping you to achieve the desired effects you’re seeking. Below is a list of them with their official and street name.
List of Psilocybin Cubensis Mushrooms
- Psilocybe cubensis, called Golden Teachers
- Psilocybe cyanescens, called Wavy Caps
- Copelandia cyanescens, called Blue Meanies
- Psilocybe azurescens, called Flying Saucer Mushrooms
- Psilocybe zapotecorum
- Psilocybe semilanceata, called Liberty Caps
- Psilocybe mexicana, called Conical Caps
- Psilocybe baeocystis, called Knobby Tops, Blue Bells, and Bottle Caps
- Psilocybe tampanensis, called Magic Truffles
- Psilocybe caerulescens, called Landslide Mushrooms
- Psilocybe caerulipes, called Blue Foot Mushroom
- Psilocybe stuntzii, called Blue Ringer Mushroom and Stuntz’s Blue Legs
Ingredients And Making Shroom Tea
Like most recipes, if you don’t have the right items and ingredients to make mushroom tea, you won’t have the go-to method for the best results possible. So before you start making magic mushroom tea you need to make sure you have all of the following items and ingredients:
- A scale that measures in grams
- Coffee grinder
- 2 Coffee/ Teacups
- 1 bowl (Optional if it makes it easier to pour the tea into during the process)
- Coffee filter or sieve enough to filter our small items
- Heat source for boiling the water
- Saucepan, pot, kettle use to boil the water
- 3.5 – 7G of Mushrooms depending on your tolerance. (3.5 g is a good starting point)
- 2 decaffeinated and/or herbal tea bags
- Natural herbs and additives – Honey, Ginger, Lemon juice (Optional).
- 2 cups of water
Preparing The Magic Mushrooms
Make sure you wash them well, getting any organic matter off of them. Keep in mind where they are usually grown. Due to this, make sure they are nice and clean and ready for healthy consumption.
How To Make Psilocybin Tea
- Grind the mushrooms into tiny pieces with a coffee grinder. You want to grind them like you would a french press coffee so you have a good amount of surface area. Place this grind into a coffee/tea cup.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil then let it cool for 20 seconds.
- Pour 1 cup of hot water in the cup containing the ground-up mushrooms.
- Add 1 teabag to the cup and let it steep for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and filter out the mushrooms from the cup using the coffee filter or sieve saucepan, pouring the shroom tea into a bowl or another coffee mug. Now, put the filtered leftover mushroom chunks back into the mug you brewed the tea in.
- Bring the second cup of water to a boil.
- While the water’s heating up, you can add in any favorite herbs or spices to your tea as it cools off per your taste buds.
- Once the water has boiled, remove it from the heat and let it cool for 20 seconds.
- Pour hot water into the cup which has the used mushrooms in it.
- Add the second teabag to the cup and leave it to brew for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and filter the mushrooms again, pouring the resulting tea into the separate cup with the previously prepared tea.
- You can now discard the filtered ground mushrooms. Now, in your cup, you have a fully prepared serving of psilocybin tea.
Psilocybin mushroom tea is a great way to consume mushrooms and get benefits without dealing with the taste. Eating shrooms whole can be intimidating and difficult but by making mushroom tea, it makes the experience and mushroom taste much more palatable. Always remember to clean your mushrooms and make sure they are safe to consume before use make mushroom tea.
Furthermore, it’s vital that you are in a place you feel comfortable and tranquil when drinking psilocybin tea as a psilocybin trip should not be taken lightly. If it is your first time, best to have a sober buddy with you, in case you start to have a bad shroom trip.
If you’re interested in exploring how this mushroom tea mixture can benefit you it’s important to take all necessary precautions, consume responsibly, and remember that dosage matters when consuming any substance like psychedelic substances or drinking mushroom tea.
Ultimately, the decision to ingest psilocybin or make mushroom tea is up to each individual, but if done properly with respect, mindfulness, safety measures, education, and preparation the positive effects making mushroom tea can be plentiful. Comment below if you have questions or alternatively would like to share your experience making and consuming psilocybin mushroom tea. Any tips and tricks are always welcome.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.