Cannabis Hot Cheetos Mozzarella Sticks
Everyone loves Cheetos, they are a great snack for the person on the go. And mozzarella sticks are a deeply loved appetizer and ranks high on the comfort food meter. So what if you could combine them together and make it an edible? Well, if that’s something you are curious about then today is your chance to try this incredible concoction.
Before we get into the cheesy good stuff we must go over how to make cannabis milk. The good news is this process is extremely similar to making cannabutter. So lets get started
Tools and Ingredients
- 2 cups of full-fat milk
- 3.5-7 grams of decarbed cannabis
- Cheese cloth
- A stove top
- Double Boiler (you can layer two pots if you don’t have one of these)
- The first thing you need to do is decarb your weed. If you’re unsure how to do this we have an article that focuses just on how to decarb weed HERE.
- Once you have your decarbed weed you’re going to need to set up a double boiler. Now heat up your full-fat milk, but make sure you watch the heat so it doesn’t come to a boil.
- Add your cannabis to the milk once its heated, and leave this over medium heat for 90 minutes. Make sure you stir every 10-15 minutes.
- Once the time has passed pour the milk through cheesecloth into a container. This ensures that you have no plant material in your final product
And with that you have Cannamilk, and therefore you are ready to move on to the next steps.
***Remember Cannamilk does not have nearly as long of a shelf life as cannabutter, so use it quickly after making it.
Making The Mozzarella Sticks
Ingredients and tools
- 2 cups of cannabis milk
- 2 eggs
- Two bags of hot cheetos
- 2 cups of flour
- 10 mozzarella string sticks
- An Air fryer
- 2 bowl
So lets get into the steps to making this delicious snack:
- First, you will want to crush your hot Cheetos. You can do this on a cutting board or, poke a hole in the bag and do it while they are still in there to reduce the mess. Once they are either of a fine crumb consistency or a powder place the Cheetos into a bowl.
- Then we will make bowls for both the eggs and flour. Crack the eggs into their own bowl and mix, almost like you are preparing scrambled eggs, mix your cannabis milk into this bowl.
- Place 2 cups of flour into a separate bowl.
- Now that you have everything ready you’re going to roll the mozzarella sticks in your egg and milk mixture, ensuring that they are fully soaked. Then place the sticks into the flour so each are fully covered.
- Once all of your sticks are covered with flour, you will roll them in your milk and egg mixture again. Once these are coated with the second layer of egg and milk, you can cover them with the hot Cheetos.
- Roll them around and make sure you have a nice even coat. You can repeat this process again if the coating isn’t thick enough for your preference
- After this, let the mozzarella sticks sit in the freezer for 1-2 hours to make sure everything sticks together.
- 5 minutes before you remove them from the freezer place some parchment paper on the bottom of your air fryer and preheat to 370 degrees.
- Once you have removed the mozzarella sticks from the freezer the air fryer should be ready to go. Cook them for 4-10 minutes or until they are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside
And there you have it! The perfect recipe for those wanting to experiment with making a fun weed-infused hot Cheeto edible snack. These are perfect for any party or gathering, and for those who are a fan of hot Cheetos or Cheetos in general. You can replace the hot Cheetos with normal Cheetos or breadcrumbs. Let us know your favorite coating for mozzarella sticks in the comments below and be on the lookout for our next great recipe!
How To Make Cannabis TinctureIt's Cannabis Tincture Time When it comes to cooking with cannabis...
How To Decarb WeedDecarbing Your Weed So it’s time to gather the ingredients to make your favorite...
How To Make Weed Hot ChocolateMaking Weed Hot Chocolate For some people there is nothing more...
How To Make CannabutterHow to Make Cannanbutter For those who like sweets, or even savory meals,...